Our goal is to execute a strategy resulting in customers for your business, attraction or event. In the process, we are measuring those results through analytics, and other tracking tools which is key to understanding each channel and overall success.
Marketing Channels Include:
– Your Company Website which is key for SEO, Google Adwords, Social Media, Advertising and Overall Discoverability
– Online Advertising including Google, Facebook and display/banners
– Customer Retention through email, social media and wi-fi marketing solutions
– Collateral including advertising, rack cards, menu of services and more
– Targeted Email including retargeting options
– Direct Mail
Meet new customers who are interested in your business. Our national database includes over 200 million opt-in email addresses including customer interest and other demographic data. Customer affinities include interest in college or advanced degrees, travel, retail or online shopping, automobile purchase and more. In most cases, we have match-back physical addresses allowing a full experience marketing opportunity.
Email Marketing Touch Points Can Include:
– Email Strategy and Implementation
– Facebook Retargeting
– Google Retargeting
– Direct Mail
Our goal is to get your story to the world creating brand acclaim and awareness. This ultimately results in getting customers to discover your business or product.
PR clients have been featured in LA Times, Huffington Post, Refinery29, Travel + Leisure, Eater, Jazz Times, Billboard, Artillery, Daily Mail, Conde Nast Traveler, Elle Decor, Art Patron, Desert Sun, Palm Springs Life, Harper’s Bazaar, Charleston Magazine, LAist, and USA Today.
and Digital Marketing
Let’s just say it. We love working with WordPress. Over 20% of websites are built using WordPress. This reach has made it one of the most Google friendly platforms (in our opinion).
It also empowers our clients by giving them access to the site. They are able to make copy changes and updates to staff, products and menus and more. Approximately half of businesses in the US do not have a website. By creating a mobile optimized, search friendly site, your company will be ahead of the market and meeting new clients online ahead of the competition.
Elements to a website can include:
– Copy for search engine optimization
– Images and Video
– Social Media links and content
– Menus, Services and Products
– Business Profile
– Blog and Press
Consulting begins with reviewing your strategy, business goals and brand, then comparing that to what customers see and experience every day. We consult on specific channels, or on the overall customer experience. The goal is to make sure your internal perspective for the brand/product come across on customer facing collateral like brochures, website, and social media. Performance and data are key to see what’s working and how is it working for you. Marketing is numbers. What does your conversion funnel look like? How many leads and what is the cost per lead to your business?
Consulting can include:
– Brand and brand experience
– SWOT Analysis
– Competitor review
– Social Media review and recommendations
– End-to-End Customer Experience Walk Through
– Return on Investment Analysis including cost per lead, cost per sale, and lifetime value